This secure website allows you to pay ONLY traffic citations online.
If there are any other citations issued to you at the same time as the citation you entered,
it will be included in this payment. All citations tied to your case must be paid together.
Prepayments must be made prior to midnight before your scheduled Court date.
If you have any questions, please call Recorder's Court at 912-652-7425.
Refund and Privacy Policies
You will NOT be able to pay for any of the following citations online:
- Citations past scheduled court date
- Citations already disposed/decided in court
- Citations part of a case that includes a criminal offense
- Citations with fines that must be determined at court
- Citations issued to juveniles
- Citations with any of the following charges:
- Alcohol or drug related, DUI
- False ID or license, fraudulently obtaining a driver's license
- Reckless driving, aggressive driving
- Fleeing or eluding police officers
- Passing on hill/curve
- No insurance
- Driving on a suspended/revoked license
- Failure to report an accident
- Hit & run, leaving scene of accident
- Homicide or serious injury by vehicle or by interfering with signal
- Any felony in which a vehicle is used